WASH Projects Coordinator – International Relief and Development
• To take the lead and support the WASH Team in developing and implementing acceptable WASH infrastructure designs, technical drawings, bills of quantities and procurement specifications.
• Supervise all engineers, technical assistants, and ensure the effective management of all labor work teams, and provide technical support, training and capacity building.
• Manage the program budget through the passing of timely orders, the preparation of monthly forecasts and the monitoring of expenditure.
• To support identification of appropriate new activities in consultation with Engineers, volunteers and local communities in the area.
• Track the progress of activities, ensure the collecting of program indicators and provide on-time internal status reports.
• Represent IRD in WASH related technical groups with other NGO’s and donors.
• In collaboration with the M&E section, organize evaluations for the completed projects.
• Ensure that lessons learned are captured and used to share information within the WASH sector.
• Support any other related task or objective defined by the program manager.
• Contribute towards development of cross border (Syria) WASH program implementation approaches, strategies and the overall Country Program Strategy.
• Liaise with other organizations/entities engaged in similar activities in Syria via WASH cluster coordination meetings
||Construction and Building
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة WASH Projects Coordinator – International Relief and Development بكل سهولة الان مجانا.