Skip to content
Civil structural Design Engineer – Arab Potash
- Performing engineering works, design and structural calculations for Civil structural engineering.
- drafting / review / revise detailed civil structural engineering drawings by using AutoCAD for several types of mechanical works: low rise concrete structure, concrete foundation for industrial equipment installation , steel structure ,supporting systems, industrial building , storage systems, safety engineering requirements, underground utilities design, general metal works according to the international standard and technical codes.
- Preparing of technical specifications, bidding sheets, BOQs and tenders documents, Technical offers evaluation and technical reporting for related works.
- Performing full integration with the other engineering disciplines to provide the necessary spectrum of engineering works in a professional manner, within the scheduled time and to the required levels of safety, quality and cost optimization.
- Reviewing and assessment of consultants and contractors submittals.
- Planning and scheduling the engineering work within the planned time frame.
- Prepare cost estimation and feasibility studies for the budgeted projects and modifications.
- Comply with set out KPIs to ensure continuous improvement of work aspects.
- Carry out technical aspects for Process Safety Management and Environmental Compliance, through developing TRA for work activities, Carrying out the engineering works for safety work requests and accidents flash report.
- Contribute in identifying the training needs of subordinates to work skills matrix and Implement on-job training according to work requirements.
- Carry out / Supervise archiving, control documents and organize database for files and Drawings.
- Follow up safety awareness and housekeeping issues.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
تعليقك علي الوظيفة