Duties and Responsibilities :
- The provision of distinguished educational
programs and support services is central to the mission of the School of Science and Technology in Qatar. Essential to this objective is the availability and delivery of quality academic advising that enhances the
students’ readiness for universities.
- Foster a dynamic school community that promotes students` success
- Provide the resources and professional development necessary for exemplary academic advising
- Seek input from advisors and students when
considering and implementing policy and curricular changes
- Recognize the value of excellence in academic
- Provide academic assistance and individualized attention to promote each student's success at the University of Arizona. An academic advisor can share knowledge, experience and insight that is beneficial to the student. The advisor's role is to help the student evaluate and realize
educational and career options. This requires the advisor to:
– Provide accurate and consistent information to students with regards to the requirements of potential universities
– Clarify program requirements, policies and
– Assist the student in identifying appropriate institutional resources
– Facilitate relationships between the student
and other individuals in the school who may provide assistance.
– Uphold the academic standards of the school of Science and technology.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|