– Receiving documents (invoices) from suppliers and preparing journal vouchers for all types of transactions and posting entries in the accounting system.
– Preparing aging reports and based on management approval, processing request of payments and issuing PV and checks.
– Handling all stock items (in case of existence) including store receipt vouchers, store delivery vouchers.
and store evaluator with related control sheets namely incoming inspection sheets and delivery sheets.
– Preparing reconciliation with 3rd party including headquarters, banks, suppliers, customers
– Preparing tables related to accruals, prepayments and estimates of cost related to sales or work in progress.
– Filing all the accounts and other documents.
– Preparing all the requirements for official declarations.
– Providing all the necessary documents for the auditors and official inspectors.
– Providing the headquarters with monthly detailed trial balance, general ledger or any other requirements needed for the consolidation of accounts.
– Preparing the budgets and monitoring the performance vs. the actual or revised actual figures.
– Controlling the petty cash custodies and petty cash disbursements.
– Fulfilling management request related to accounting tasks.
Cash and Banks:
1- Receiving disbursements related to petty cash and posting them to the system.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|