Blumont is a charitable, non-profit, non-governmental organization which focuses its operations in regions of the world that present social, political and technical challenges. Blumont specializes in facilitating and supporting assistance that is tailored specifically to those most in need. Blumont’s mission is to reduce the suffering of the world’s most vulnerable groups and provide tools and resources needed to increase their self-sufficiency. The organization accomplishes its mission by implementing targeted cost-effective relief and development programs that improve the lives of these vulnerable groups.
Job Function/ Description:
Under the direction of the SES II Finance Manager, primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain accounting functions and financial system with full and accurate accounting records for Blumont Projects;
• Ensure the integrity of accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by maintaining quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
• Tracking the transaction related to project expenses (preparing CDs, CAs, CRs and posting in to general ledger).
• Monitoring expenses and budgets to comply with Blumont and donors’ policies and procedures.
• Reconcile cash transactions with the cashbook and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare Payment vouchers for each expense.
• Liquidate office petty cash and field advances
• Working on monthly bank reconciliations.
• Ensure that all financial transactions for the projects meet all accounting and audit guidelines and procedures.
• Reconciles bank statements with the GL;
• Maintains records, bank files, reports and financial documents;
• Prepares monthly financial statements for Blumont Projects;
• Coordinates payment of invoices with the finance officers;
• Allocate account codes to each transaction in accordance to the chart of Accounts.
• Maintain and update files for payment documents and scan vouchers processed in Cost Point system on weekly basis.
• Keeps proper filling of scanned vouchers in box files.
• Entry into the Cost point system all vouchers ensures all transactions are properly recorded and entered into the Cost Point System.
• Locate files or reports as requested by supervisor; process, photocopies, and files documents and records as required for record keeping.
• Handling social security and Tax as organization focal point.
• Social Security and Tax experience is a must.
• Other duties requested by supervisor.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|