1. Prepare all Accounting entry/transactions.
2. Recording & Review sale and purchase invoices.
3. Recording revenue and expenses according to the nature of the activity.
4. Review the statements of bank accounts.
5. Prepare, examine, and analyze Accounting records / financial statements / Accounts
Receivable/ Accounts Payable/ Invoice processing/ Petty cash / Cash management /
Cash book/ Cash budget and Bank Reconciliation etc.
6. Prepare the adoption of the sales tax.
7. Prepare the adoption of general tax.
8. Prepare Payroll statement (Income tax).
9. Verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment
10. Prepare and follow up the purchase orders.
11. Match order forms with invoices.
12. Maintain inventory records.
13. Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and
14. Should have experience of preparation & finalization of Trail Balance, P & L account
and Balance Sheets
15. Perform general office duties such as filing, and handling routine correspondence.
16. develop and deliver quarterly financial statement and financial positon.
17. Develop, and maintain, accurate and detailed updated costing per
crop/customer/supplier/etc…. تكلفة حسابات
18. Work, coordinate, and report to legal accountant firm selected by EGO
Management all related accounting tasks and duties.
19. Develop and analyze company cash flow, and identify issues and payments in due
time. And develop cash flow projection 6 months in advance.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|