Accountant – James Cubitt
Running all Accounting Cycle
• Handle Employee Taxes and Employee insurance with Labor Office Reviewing and
performing financial and accounting related activities in a timely manner.
• Reviewing and Preparing finance journal entries and account reconciliation
• Reviewing and evaluating financial documents for correctness and
• Ensure financial and accounting reports are prepared in accordance to company
rules and regulations.
• Reviewing and generating financial transaction records for collections,
invoices, payments, expenses, revenues, etc. for future reference purposes.
• Supervising the review of all accounting procedures and recommend
• Address financial issues and inquiries in a timely manner.
• Maintain accurate documentation for financial operations and transactions.
• Assist staff on the accounting practices and financial record keeping.
• Maintain accurate financial data and reports for submission to senior
• Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records.
• Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense
accounting, account etc.
• Manage account payables and receivables activities.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان