• Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
• Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
• Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
• Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
• Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
• Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|