- Perform daily cash, bank and cheque payments.
- Make accounting records in the ERP system.
- Archive and scan accounting documents.
- Support project finance staff as necessary.
- Liaise with relevant Ministries and other authorities.
- Participate in all tasks of the finance department as required.
** Salary: 1103 Jordanian Dinars.
** 6 month fixed contract, can be switched to open-ended based on evaluation of performance.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|