Accountant Payable – Future Group
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Maintaining historical records.
• Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing payments.
• Paying vendors by scheduling payments and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit.
• Generally responding to all vendors' inquiries regarding financial issues.
• Preparing analysis of accounts and producing monthly reports.
• Continuing to improve the payment process post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
• Assist with month end closing provide supporting documentation for audits.
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
التقدم للوظيفة الان