Accountant – Qatari Investors Group
To conduct accurate and timely financial accounting transactions ensuring compliance with QIG policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, and international financial and accounting reporting standards.
• Assist in monthly closings and journal entries in order to generate concise and standardized accounting statements.
• Assist in the financial reconciliation of specific accounts (e.g., accrual expenses, provisions) to ensure adequacy and accuracy of all financial data.
• Enter debit and credit transactions related to Finance & Accounting accounts to balance the entries on books of account
• Review fair value of investments in order to track their performance and facilitate action taking.
• Follow-up on relevant QIG payments and accruals calculations to ensure accuracy of accounts.
• Ensure proper coordination with procurement for getting LC documents from banks to release the shipments.
Accounts Payable (when applicable)
• Carry out data entry of all invoices related to expenses / accounts ensuring proper documentation and approvals in order to keep the financial system up to date and process payments for due invoices.
• Coordinate with new suppliers to create purchase orders and ensure sufficient budget for disbursement.
• Contact vendors and keep track of payments, so that payments are made in an accurate and timely manner.
• Process petty cash entries for all QIG functions by providing and logging cash advances up to certain limits so that employees have the financial resources to work more effectively.
Fixed Asset Accounting
• Prepare and update a register of all fixed assets to ensure inventory is updated.
• Calculate fixed asset related costs such as depreciation, amortization, and asset under construction and prepare relevant reports.
• Ensure that capital expenditures are accounted for in accordance with capitalization guidelines and as per the accounting policy of QIG.
• As requested, liaise with and provide external auditors with relevant financial information in order to properly complete the external audit process.
• Report ongoing accounting activities to Chief Accountant in order to inform on activity status.
• Assist in activities pertaining to collating and reviewing account payables to keep track of transactions.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Statements and Reports
• Assist in the preparation of timely and accurate departmental statements and reports to meet and department requirements, policies and standards.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Ensure all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls are adhered to so that the safety of employees, quality of products/services and environmental compliance can be guaranteed.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Accountant – Qatari Investors Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.