Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Review invoices and supporting documents.
2. Ensure that the coding of all accounting documentations is prepared according to the approved practices and rules.
3. Prepare and process payments.
4. Record and reconcile accounting transactions.
5. Verify the project’s financial entries.
6. Update daily bank position.
7. Reconcile the internal bank books with the bank statements.
8. Handel petty cash.
9. Respond to staff and vendors enquiries
10. Perform other duties as may be required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
3. Meeting deadlines
4. Computer skills
5. Very good English –both written and spoken.
6. Ability to work under pressure and prioritize responsibilities based on demand.
7. Preparation of related reports and reconciliations.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|