• Enforce and monitor credit control, collection and management of procedure.
• Participate in the monthly closing process and the accounts analysis.
• Communicate with MESA Controller and Bolloré HQ on various requests and expected financial results.
• Develop the analytical accounting tools to facilitate the decision process and optimise the company’s recourses.
• Follow up with customers for payments & arrange cheque collections to ensure payment as per the company’s debt collection procedure.
• Handle Petty Cash, prepare and keep track with daily transactions & cash closing.
• Implement proper tools and reports in order to improve overall quality of the financial information and productivity.
• Coordinate the weekly collection process review and participate in the budget process internally.
• Participate in profitability analysis for existing profit centres and development projects.
• Calculate Days Since Outstanding (DSCO) for each account and minimise debit notes period.
• Insure bad debt calculations are recorded and kept up-to-date.
• Maintain data on credit applications, cash applications, cheque copies along with deposit slips & all other miscellaneous documents.
• Prepare of regular reports (e.g. Monthly Financial Status, Budget and Agents reporting).
• Prepare a weekly receivables report and follow ups.
• Initiate the Credit Insurance applications & approvals for all the credit customers.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|