1. Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2. Making invoices and delivery orders.
3. Recording sales, submitting performance report, cash collection report to the accounts.
4. Analyse expenditures to develop plans, policies, or budgets for increasing profits or improving services.
5. Co-ordination with Customer Service and Debt Collection
6. Co-ordination with (PRO) to complete government related issues.
7. Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
8. Support the managment with secretatial tasks.
9. Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
10. Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
11. Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
12. Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
13. Liaise with employees and management in relation to current and new policies
14. Prepare the monthly payroll and calculate employees commission with accordance to the policy
15. Prepare offer letters and memos internally and externally
16. Prepare quotations to prospective clients
17. Completion and follow thru of New Hire Checklist and HR policies implementation.
18. Liaise with customers and accounts on a regular basis
19. Tracking of expirations dates for various documents (ex. Iqama, driver license, etc)
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics; Transportation; Support Services|
|Monthly Salary:||US $2,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|