Accounting Manager – Large MNC (Saudi National) – Manpower Middle East
This is key position reporting directly to the Country Finance Manager. Accounting Manager will be responsible for the proper accounting and administration of the local structures while optimizing our assets and liabilities; minimizing risk exposure; provide professional finance and administrative support to operational management locally, and ensure efficient and timely financial reporting and payment of our suppliers.
• Manage with maximum efficiency all accounting activities in line with local and corporate practice and policies, ensuring proper optimization of assets (fixed, current), liabilities, cash flows and risks; optimize the tax liabilities and protect the legal interests of the company.
• Supervises the accounting staff. Accounts payables and admin finance.
• Enforce the procedural framework defined for the organization and set up appropriate management control tools to monitor performance and propose corrective actions where necessary.
• Assure accurate and on-time financial and qualitative expenses and trial balance reporting to local management, regional and Corporate Finance management for activities and entities, for: Accounting statements (Profit& Loss and Trial Balance),
• Closes all internal audit recommendations and implement Global policies and procedures.
• Reviews entries to the general ledgers to assure accuracy and compliance with established accounting principles and procedures.
• Examines analyses, interprets and corrects accounting records as needed to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations and for giving advice or preparing statements.
• Performs basic reconciliation of all the balance sheet accounts
• Review fixed assets register and accounting (acquisition, sales, depreciation) and performs regular inventories.
• Coordinates with Bank regarding various Banks transactions.
• Responsible of Balance sheet’s accounts reporting.
• Provide financial input in the development of the business (acquisitions, mergers, investments, divestments; licensing in/out agreements and other opportunities), gathering and model zing accounting data as appropriate.
• Other ad hoc duties
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
||Education, Training, and Library
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Accounting Manager – Large MNC (Saudi National) – Manpower Middle East بكل سهولة الان مجانا.