Accounts Receivable Manager – Hapag-Lloyd Saudi Arabia (UASAC – Saudia)
• Manages overall collection effort of accounts receivables.
• Handles key Customers accounts to collect funds and reduce exposure to bad dept.
• Guides, coaches and supports the Accounts Receivable department.
• Manages bad debt, including submitting and monitoring claims with 3rd party collectors.
• Processes and monitors credit limits and terms.
• Liaise with internal departments on credit limits, applications for approval, and discrepancies.
• Develops new business processes and alternative solutions for smoother workflows.
• Prepares weekly account receivable performance reports for Management.
• Ensures all refunds are processed timely and accurately.
• Makes certain that Company credit policy is followed as cargo is released and follows up to get payments under credit terms granted.
• Monitors and measures workload to ensure best process is in place.
• Assists staff with troubleshooting issues and handles elevated problems.
• Keeps staff up-to-date on new requirements, processes and procedures.
• Provides training for staff on new systems, regulations and requirements.
• Makes certain that all departmental and functional training requirements are fulfilled.
• Allocates new accounts to the appropriate coordinators.
• Ensures consistent application of Hapag-Lloyd policies to all personnel actions.
||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Accounts Receivable Manager – Hapag-Lloyd Saudi Arabia (UASAC – Saudia) بكل سهولة الان مجانا.