Admin Assistant – Al Tamimi Investments
Our subsidiary, Nasma Luxury Stays is looking for an Admin Assistant to join the team!
The Admin Assistant ensures that the Nasma team is fully compliant and following all of the set processes and procedures, and are supporting the team as much as possible to create a great guest experience.
The role is 6 days per week (46 hours, flexible across the days). One full day off per week, that needs to be agreed with management.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage the Rota of the Maid and the ATI drivers by liaising with the relevant ATI body, to ensure that the guests properties are fully serviced and ready for the next check-in
– Manage the time schedule of the Nasma Maids, to ensure that the maids are utilized to their highest ability
– Liaise with the Hospitality Coordinator to manage the revenue tracker, and ensure that each item is accurate and up to date at all times
– Liaise with the Hospitality Coordinator to manage Kigo, and ensure that each item is accurate and up to date at all times
– Ensure that an inventory check and a cleaning checklist are completed by the Nasma Maid within 48 hours of each check-out, and ensure that all records are kept up to date at all times
– Organize the weekend and week schedule to ensure that minimal days in lieu are accrued
– Report any maintenance issues with CTFM, recording them in the appropriate manner, and ensuring that they are completed on time
– Ensure that the appropriate emails are sent to guest prior and post the guest’s arrival as per the agreed process.
– Ensure that all passports are recorded and uploaded to the DTCM system, ensuring that we are consistently compliant at all times
– Ensure that all information relating to a guest’s stay are in their relevant folder within the shared drive, including credit card scans and signed non-present credit card forms where appropriate
– Converse with the building reception desks and gain a written confirmation that all items have been received, to ensure uninterrupted access for the guests
– Refresh Dubizzle adverts daily, to ensure that we are gaining maximum returns from this marketing channel
– Ensure that the Petty Cash is kept up to date at all times, and full records of each transaction are kept up to date*
– Cross check the guest rates across each of the booking channels and Kigo, to ensure that no errors are made
– To be on call when the Hospitality Coordinator is on leave/vacation
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Admin Assistant – Al Tamimi Investments بكل سهولة الان مجانا.