– Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
– Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
– Perform data entry and scan documents
– Manage calendar for the assigned Director
– Assist in resolving any administrative problems
– Run department’s errands to post office and office supply store
– Answer calls from students regarding their inquiries
– Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
– Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
– Maintain office supplies for department
– Perform other duties as required.
|Job Location:||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|