Admin/Events Supervisor – The Royal Film Commission
• Conduct research for the markets to identify good service providers and vendors.
• Responsible for maintaining a record of all outstanding bookings, purchases for events and other activities
• Responsible for obtaining quotations for events and activities. Conduct analysis of offers, prepare necessary document and purchase requests, and follow-up on approvals.
• Responsible for obtaining offers and doing airline bookings for all RFC events, workshops, guests and employees.
• Supervise and liaise for all purchasing and bookings for events and other activities as required. Communicate with concerned departments on all issues relevant to these bookings.
• Liaise with concerned departments for their events to ensure timely booking of venues and supplies requirements.
• Coordinate details of events such as receptions, workshops, meetings and other events as requested.
• Coordinate with concerned departments and Finance Department on budgets relevant to the events and ensure expenditure is adhered to.
• Book suitable venues or locations whether in-house or external.
• Book airline tickets, transportation, restaurants, service providers, catering, equipment and technicians for all events as required.
• Book and coordinate for staffing requirements for the events and conduct staff briefings on the events.
• Organize facilities for car parking, traffic control, and requirement for security.
• Plan and coordinate for venues layouts.
• Ensure quality is adhered to by catering companies to prepare food for the events.
• Sample food and select dishes for menus.
• Visit venue to plan layout of seating and decorations if required.
• Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
• Negotiate prices with vendors and service providers.
• Prepare guests packages, documents, and gifts when required.
• Secure sponsorships when required.
• Coordinate for distribution of invitations, contact invitees and manage RSVP list, as well as creating an invitee list.
• Hire staff for event when required, including security staff, valet, extra waiters, technicians.
• Manage all correspondence relevant to events and other logistics required.
• Coordinate and oversee the event logistics, including the organizations of the event in terms of preparations and cleaning services. Ensure the dismantling and removal of the event’s preparations and ensure clearing of the venue efficiently.
• Conduct post-event evaluations including data entry and analysis of the services and operations conducted. Sharing information with concerned departments.
• Conduct purchasing for all items required for events and other logistics as required.
• Keep inventory of all back-up items required, purchased items, and other items required.
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Admin/Events Supervisor – The Royal Film Commission بكل سهولة الان مجانا.