Admin & Facility Management Supervisor – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company
This section summarizes the primary purpose of your job, the major overall responsibilities. Responsible for supervising the provision of admin and facility management services of DHAMAN’s primary healthcare centre, covering security, housekeeping, facility maintenance and transportation. Also, he / she ensure providing efficient and quality services for DHAMAN’s primary healthcare centre departments.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies & Processes
1) Implement Admin & Facility Management Section policies, and follow the set processes in order to achieve the Department’s objectives.
Admin & General Services Activities
2) Supervise all admin & facility management service contracts for DHAMAN’s primary healthcare center.
3) Ensure the services provided at DHAMAN’s primary healthcare center are at internationally accepted standards.
4) Oversee the implementation of security systems such as CCTVs and other devices, to ensure maximum security of the DHAMAN’s primary healthcare center properties and facilities.
5) Provide guidance to the security team/outsourced service provider, develop a security plan/schedule and be the first point-of-contact in case of major security breaches.
6) Develop and supervise the simulation of emergency evacuation plans for DHAMAN’s primary healthcare center.
7) Ensure that hygiene is prioritized in all the premises of the primary healthcare center.
8) Coordinate with external auditors and arrange periodic health and hygiene compliance audits.
9) Develop and implement compliance reviews of the services, including monitoring of the 3rd party provider activities, contracts or relevant information.
10) Maintain high level of hygiene at the primary healthcare centre work areas through housekeeping team, ensure all required tasks of overall cleanness are implemented, such as dusting, floor sweeping, rest rooms cleanness, etc.
11) Administer the vehicles of DHAMAN’s primary healthcare center, and ensure proper planning and coordinating of vehicle maintenance, including short and medium term maintenance planning, scheduled maintenance, and reactive maintenance requirements.
12) Oversee primary healthcare centre’s space, infrastructure, workplace design and allocation, office furniture, etc.
13) Maintain primary healthcare centre facility, including; building maintenance, monitor operational efficiencies; maintain and renovate facility; and supervise contracted services.
14) Ensure providing patients with wheelchairs and/or stretchers through Porters team, and ensure their comfort in readiness for transport to designated Primary Healthcare Centre areas.
15) Ensure training & Development services are successfully and meaningfully being delivered, and provide feedback whenever necessary.
16) Delegate some responsibilities to appropriate subordinates in order to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
17) Participate in the recruitment, selection, evaluation, and supervision of approved staff.
18) Prepare reports that cover all Admin & Facility Management activities for the Direct Manager, as requested.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Admin & Facility Management Supervisor – Dhaman – Health Assurance Hospitals Company بكل سهولة الان مجانا.