Admin Officer – UAE Nationals Only – Smyth & Bradshaw HR Consultancy
Job Title: Administrative Officer
The Administrative Assistant’s main role is to provide administrative and clerical services to the organization in order to ensure effective and efficient flow of work in an up to date and accurate manner.
Roles and Responsibilities (Include but not limited to):
• Maintain and update the deadline record for the Admin contracts and accordingly inform and assist the line manager to commence to renewal process
• Maintain the delivery record for the external deliveries and coordinate with PRO to ensure all deliveries on time
• Liaise with the property management in case of any complain in the office such as A/C, cleaning & access card
• Promote and maintain the company HSE standards at the office (i.e. acting as a marshal in case of any emergency)
• Facilitate international calls and maintain the international calls register. Issue a monthly report comparing the actual bills with the calls registry
• Coordinate with the courier agency in terms of international and domestic logistics and transportations services. Issue a monthly report comparing the actual bills with the registry
• Coordinate the Staff employment Visa requirements/ the company visitor’s visa requirements with internal and external parties
• In case of staff travelling, advise and liaise with the company staff on the Visa/Vaccination requirements
• Conduct an annual physical check over the company Fixed Assets in the office and create labels for them
• Prepare Purchase Request Form (PRF) for the Admin section including but not limited to stationary supplies, cleaning services, , , etc
• Follow up with the Pantry Lady to identify any shortage of the pantry items and order them accordingly
• Morning office patrolling for inspections such as, cleaning, organizing, papers availabilities…etc
• Record, file and track all outgoing documents, incoming courier and sort mails
• Verify any bills related to Admin Section including but not limited to mobile bills…etc
• Handle the petty cash for the company as per the process under the supervision of the Admin Manager
• Replace the Receptionist during her break/leave and takeover here roles and responsibilities
• Assist the Procurement Section with their filling and records including but not limited to:
o Logging all LPOs in the PRF log which is in the share drive.
o Uploading all LPO after they are scanning into the Sage into the respective supplier log.
o Creating Vendor Registration for suppliers: obtaining trade license & vendor registration forms (creation of account in the sage).
o Assist with the Travel Procurements (Hotels and Tickets).
• Assist with administrative tasks and administrative support to all departments and individuals, where necessary
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma or equivalent
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and telephone protocol
• Basic arithmetic skills
• Professional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to type 50/wpm
• Knowledge of office administration and clerical procedures and systems, such as word processing, managing files & records, stenography & transcription, filling up forms & other office procedures and terminology.
• Minimum 1 year of clerical experience
Specific Knowledge and Competencies:
• Natural people person, attentive and stress resistant
• Organization and planning skills
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Admin Officer – UAE Nationals Only – Smyth & Bradshaw HR Consultancy بكل سهولة الان مجانا.