The Administration Assistant works under the direction of the Director of Grants, Compliance and Administration to support a broad spectrum of administrative and program activities. The Administration Assistant provides necessary support to the SES II Program.
Job Function/ Description:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Provides support with all vetting systems, i.e.: PVS, local concurrence, SPOT, BIS lists, etc.
• Maintain a documentation system with up to date information for administrative activities, records management, and USAID correspondence;
• Assists in the preparation of reports and dissemination of information;
• Responsible for records management, including printing, scanning, and filing, for administrative documentation;
• Assist with the Grants making process;
• Provides administrative support in daily tasks related to the overall functioning of the technical units as required;
• Schedules internal and external meetings and maintains meeting schedule;
• Processes expense reports, invoices and requests for payment;
• Contributes to all team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed;
• Provides support for document revision;
• Any other duties assigned by supervisor.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|