Administration Manager – Queen Rania Teacher Academy
Administration Manager position is a very senior position, reporting to the Director of Finance & Operations (F&O). The Administration Manager will support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems; should oversee the administrative operations of the company and the department’s day-to-day functions. S/he will also create and implement budget plans. They ensure that there is effective information flow and that resources are employed efficiently throughout QRTA. Daily support can involve working with entry level employees to senior management, as well as liaising directly with clients and suppliers. An administrative manager is expected to add value to the organisation by challenging the effectiveness of established procedures and recommend improvement(s) changes. It is an important position for identifying out-dated practices and developing continual improvement processes for the organisation by performing the following duties
1. Manage the following Departments and/or units: HR & Staff Development, Personnel & Health Insurance, Procurement & logistics, Maintenance & facility management, Inventory & storage (warehouse) management, Archive (Al Diwan), Safety & Occupational Health and the Clinic.
2. Financial & Business planning; prepare annual financial and business plans for the overall Administration Department.
3. Manages the Administration Department staff by recruiting, selecting, developing personal growth opportunities, and maintaining a safe and secure work environment for all QRTA staff.
4. Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
5. Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
6. Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
7. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
8. Contributes to QRTA’s effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
9. Reports on the status of the Administration Department as seen necessary.
10. Respond to requests from the Director of F&O, QRTA Senior Leadership Team and the CEO as required.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
التقدم للوظيفة الان