Purpose and Scope
Provides a complete secretarial/clerical service including office management,
time management, correspondence and clerical responsibilities.
1. Provides a professional administrative/secretarial service, routing callers
and correspondences as necessary and taking initiative in drafting and
finalizing replies where appropriate to ensure that all matters are dealt with
efficiently and appropriately.
2. Acts as first point of contact for both internal and external visitors
wishing to contact the direct Manager to filter and schedule visits.
3. Provides a time management/diary service for the direct Manager to ensure
effective use of time and attendance at all meetings at the appointed times.
4. Co-ordinates and facilitates the reception and logistical arrangements for
visiting VIPs and dignitaries, ensuring observance of protocol and sensitivity
to cultural aspects.
5. Makes travel arrangements in a time-effective way, including arranging
complex itineraries / venues, ensuring most effective use of time.
6. Makes arrangements for meetings, including booking venue, ensuring all
participants are aware of timing, adequate supplies of stationery are available
and may attend meeting as minute’s secretary.
7. Maintains records/files, replenishes stationery and arranges servicing of
office equipment to ensure the direct Manager can function effectively and with
8. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|