Administrative Assistant – Operation Smile Jordan
The Administrative Assistant duties include providing support to our Operation Smile Jordan team, assisting in daily office needs and managing our OSJ’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports, maintaining appropriate filing systems, and follow up on all correspondences and completion of formal applications and approvals from various official entities (such as the Ministries of Health, and of Social Affairs, Tax Department, Customs Department, and others.). The Program coordinator will be responsible for managing the patient database; a crucial role in recruiting patients for the mission
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Executive administrative assistant.
Excellent command of both Arabic and English is a must.
• The Administrative Assistant is responsible for all activities pertaining to Operation Smile office including:
Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers
Organizing and scheduling appointments with admin software
Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Managing the patient database:
Managing a database in Microsoft Excel for all patients that register with Operation Smile
Calling patients and receiving phone calls from patients at all hours during the day
Maintain relationships with patient families and ensure patients are aware of Operation Smile programs throughout the year
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
• Maintain contact lists
• Book travel arrangements
• Submit and reconcile expense reports
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Liaise with Government and non-governmental entities and follow up on the fulfilment of medical missions, programs, and other office requirements.
• Organizing expense and receivables documentation, and providing accountant with necessary information and documents. Also, assisting in preparing reports (financial and other) to the Board and Operation Smile International.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Administrative Assistant – Operation Smile Jordan بكل سهولة الان مجانا.