Administrative Officer – IRC International Rescue committee
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, IRC offers life-saving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in more than 40 countries and in 22 U.S. cities, IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted by conflict or disaster. IRC leads the way from harm to home.
Reporting to the Support Services Coordinator (SSC), the Administration Officer (Facilities) is responsible for facilities management and accommodation arrangements as part of the Middle East Shared Services Unit (SSU) based in Amman, Jordan. The SSU provides support to three IRC offices in Amman, namely the IRC Jordan Country Program, the IRC Syria Country Program and the Middle East Regional Office. He/she will work with the SSC to ensure that facilities are rented, are properly managed and maintained, accommodation arrangements are in order and office supplies have been procured.
• Act as primary focal point for facilities rental, including IRC offices and warehouses, ensuring that PRs, contracts, and payments are raised in a timely manner
• Act as the primary focal point for any inquiries related to office space, and providing IRC staff with the needed support in terms of work
• Act as primary focal point for accommodation requirements for all IRC staff and visitors; arrange accommodation for expatriates, visitors and national staff on official visits.
• Act as primary focal point for all arrangements related to expatriate and visitor staff housing; real estate agents; lease agreements, terms and conditions; landlord liaison, maintenance and repairs; billing and payments; regularly updated tracking sheet for staff housing (occupancy) in Amman
• Assist in the identification of properties for lease and negotiate with owners. Assist in determining legal owners of properties that IRC intends to lease.
• Maintain an updated lease tracking system and files. Prepare rental payments and serve notices.
• Manage service provision for utilities (electricity, water supply); arrange new connections as needed; liaise supply companies; maintain accurate tracking sheets; supply companies are paid on time.
• Facilities maintenance and repairs; develop a system for logging maintenance requests; liaise with landlords and service providers to ensure timely resolution of problems.
• Ensure that the IRC leased houses are adequately equipped with necessary supplies and equipment.
• Use Master Purchase Agreements (MPAs) established by supply chain to procure office supplies (stationary and consumables); maintain accurate tracking systems for office supplies.
• Supervise Office and Guest House Helpers and Cleaners; arrange trainings, manage leave schedules, timesheets and salary payments; ensure office and guest house facilities are cleaned to standard
• Maintain keys, spare keys, locks and master keys for all facilities.
Finance and Budgeting
• Prepare payment requests for offices and residential houses and other payments directly related to the duties above.
• Assist the Support Services Coordinator (SSC) in budget preparations and monitoring actual expenses against budget lines for facilities lines.
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Administrative Officer – IRC International Rescue committee بكل سهولة الان مجانا.