You will be a part of a highly paced and challenging product development project for 5 months with extensive international exposure. You will be part of an innovation team with the goal of engineering and planning an automotive industry related product through-out its complete life cycle all the way from idea to customer experience. Passion and interest in the automotive industry is a major advantage.
You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed. In many occasions, you will act as the point of contact for the office communication with multiple national and international entities so a marketer mind-set is highly required.
The goal is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
In return, we will provide you a highly competitive salary, an innovative work environment and an opportunity of huge self-development through experience in this innovative 5-month assignment.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the divison.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations whenever necessary.
• Follow-up the staff attendance and prepare the relevant reports.
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
• Coordinate office security and greet guests
• Organize team conferences or social events
• Perform administrative duties for managers (expense reports, etc.)
• organizing meetings and managing databases
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
• ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
• attending meetings with senior management
• assisting the organization’s HR function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on
• Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Maintain contact lists
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external communication.
||Automotive; Manufacturing; Technical/Maintenance
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Administrator – Matgr بكل سهولة الان مجانا.