• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
• Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
• Take type and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Implement and maintain office systems and protocols.
• Maintain schedules and calendars.
• Arrange and confirm appointments.
• Organize internal and external events.
• Handle incoming mail/emails and other material.
• Set up and maintain filing systems.
• Control and keep all projects documents orderly.
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
• Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
• Operate office equipment; monitor the use of office supplies and equipment.
• Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment.
• Receive, direct and reply to telephone messages and fax messages.
• Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
• Respond to public inquiries.
• Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
• Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
• Greet, assist and/or direct guests, visitors.
• Drafting letters and other documents.
• Photocopying, scanning, printing & binding.
• Able to communicate with customers professionally and convey their requirements.
• Plan, Design, Restructuring, coordinate and manage all Administrative related activities.
• Review, interpret, develop, modify and implement administrative policies and their application to specific situations in departments; resolve conflicts involving multiple departments in matters/issues.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|