Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a service enterprise for development cooperation with international operations and global experience. Owned by the Federal Republic of Germany, the organisation operates as a private-sector enterprise with a development policy mandate: to make sustainable improvements to the living conditions of people in the countries we operate in. The German-Jordanian Water Portfolio is one example of successful cooperation between Germany and Jordan with several development projects anchored within the Jordanian water sector.
The “Promotion of inclusive financial systems in the MENA Region” in Jordan is seeking an “Advisor Assistant- Microfinance and institutional reform – Development and Employment Fund (DEF)” – on a full time base employment.
The position holder will be responsible for:
• Assisting directly the component manager in managing the Outreach component / Development and Employment Fund (DEF) in all his diverse tasks as well as the MFMR project when needed.
• Identification of advisory and training needs of the DEF
• Assists the component manager in selecting, coordinating and planning the assignment of short term experts within the Outreach Component
• Supporting with the Component Manager and the MFMR project the development, conception and implementation of the Communication Strategy of DEF
• Innovation and knowledge management for DEF and for MFMR.
• Provides an administrative and logistic support for the component manager in performing the EPP related activities.
• The position holder works under the coordination of the Outreach Component manager and under the line management of the MFMR Team leader.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|