Monitor, check, create data logs and analysis the data for the Plants/ PDNs and ETS’s and its operations to ensure continuous running of Plants and ETS’s. Provide basic maintenance where needed and ensure Plants and ETS’s are fully functional, by liaising with the services team in case of equipment failure, so that continuous uninterrupted supply of chilled water is ensured for the end users.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Follow all operational procedures in the plant/ETS’s and at sites to fully support continuity of operations.
• Ensure that equipment (i.e. chillers) and tools are functioning according to set parameters by conducting regular checks and ensuring proper maintenance to Plants and ETS’s.
• Ensure faulty equipment is properly recorded, reported to supervisor and repaired. Ensure follow up to prevent future failure.
• Provide remedial actions in order for machines to run efficiently and properly which may include some initial repairs where possible before involving the maintenance team.
• Record data of equipment, log them within system for analysis and future parameter setting.
• Prepare daily reports in order to check against performance of the Plant/ETS. Reports include, but are not limited to, water treatment and calibration of meters.
• Follow all relevant safety, quality and environmental control procedures and instructions so that personal safety / safety of others is not jeopardized and a minimum level of product / service quality and environmental impact can be guaranteed
• Ensure all relevant customers related issues are dealt with in a timely and professional manner. Report any Customer Complaints to Plant Operation Supervisor.
• Implement Water Treatment Program, Chemical makeup, attend any emergency situation.
• Oversee the preventive and corrective maintenance activities in the Plants, ETS, and PDN to ensure that all safety aspects are applied.
• Prepare regular status reports on various operational and maintenance activities such as water treatment and calibration of meters.
• Perform any other duty as assigned by the Plant Operations Supervisor
• Comply with the ISO 9001: 2015 QMS requirements in applicable job areas / functions.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Engineering; Utilities|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|