To provide and manage safe care of children, and responsible for the day to day operation of the After School Club.
- Responsible for the marketing of the After School Club in a positive way
- Provide full care for the children including collection of children from classes and the safe delivery to parents
- Ensure that the After School Club is a safe environment for children, that equipment is safe, standards of hygiene are high, safety procedures are implemented at all times.
- Carry out day to day administration, record keeping and monitoring requirements where appropriate
- Establish successful relationship with parents, students, teaching and non-teaching staff
- Liaise with parents, informing them about the after school club and its activities, exchanging information about the children progress and encouraging parental involvement
- Ensure to work within agreed policies and practices, including behavior management, child protection, equal opportunities and Health & Safety.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|