AGM- Risk Management – Career Hunters
• Risk Management is mainly a control and advisory function without the authority to make business decisions. The main focus is on development and implementation of the bank’s risk management program in a manner that fulfills the mission and strategic goals of the bank while complying with Central Bank’s regulations.
• Direct & control all the units under the umbrella of the Risk Management Division.
• Ensure that proper monitoring and controls are in place covering the global/major risks of the Bank i.e. Credit, Liquidity, Operational, Market.
• Identify and select appropriate risk management software, consultants and training courses and control the implementation of their deliverables.
• Ensure the availability and adequacy of all necessary insurance policies for the bank to cover the major potential and identifiable risks.
• Initiate /update and amend when necessary the Disaster Recovery Plan for the bank and supervise the implementation of the said plan on a regular basis to ensure that the bank can successfully operate its activities under any contingencies.
• Direct and control all Credit Review Department’s duties (Pre Fact, Post fact, Credit Policy, Special Credit projects) to ensure that all concerned functions are carried out effectively.
• Direct and control all market, operational and liquidity Department’s duties to ensure that all functions and responsibilities are carried out effectively.
• Coordinate reporting to the Board and Management on various issues.
• Establishing Risk Management’s role and responsibilities.
• Reporting on a pre-arranged periodicity to the Board on pre-agreed topics.
• Identifying, developing, updating and implementing policy changes with a view to mitigate risks taken or to promote a better understanding of risks.
• Identify/initiate specific credit related projects necessary to improve the credit valuation process and to be used as a reference material for management decision making process.
• Attend Board Executive Committee, Credit Committee, and Asset Liability Committee and Provisioning Committee meetings as a permanent member.
• Carry out special projects/assignments as directed by General Management/Board.
• Review, analyze and test where applicable the bank’s new products, systems etc and provide feedback on the strengths, weaknesses and suggest improvement.
• Take up other responsibilities assigned by the Management.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI's):
• Protection of the Bank’s future profits by systematically identifying and mitigating or eliminating loss threats wherever possible.
• Ensuring that the Bank undertakes its activities with a clear understanding of the risks involved, recommending to withdraw, if necessary, from areas in which the risk of losses are perceived as being too high relative to rewards.
• Implementing/adopting appropriate risk management techniques/tools will be regarded positively by the rating agencies and regulatory bodies.
• Reduce bank’s dependence on external agencies/consultants for specific risk related assignments.
• Ensure contingency protection plans against potential risks are in place.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة AGM- Risk Management – Career Hunters بكل سهولة الان مجانا.