Airside Duty Officer (Buraidah, Yanbu, Hail) – Tibah Airports Operation
1. Recommends and enforces with policies and procedures in accordance with airport safety rules and regulations as outlined in the aerodrome manual and aerodrome emergency plan to ensure safety and efficiency of airfield.
2. Ensures that airfield safety rules are applied at all times.
3. Ensures maintenance and operational readiness of airfield and related equipment including but not limited to:
a. Aircraft movement area pavement surfaces are in good operational condition.
b. Safety areas are maintained properly with no foreign objects FOD or unauthorized obstructions.
c. Ensures that airport ground markings, signs and AGL are checked and operational.
d. Security areas of Navaids are protected. When LVO is activated, Safeguarding as defined in AM are in place.
e. Implementation of low visibility ground operations procedures when necessary.
4. Monitors airfield movement in the apron and parking area.
5. Monitors and controls airport surface movement of vehicles for efficiency and safety.
6. Controls and enforce cleaning of maneuvering area by using Contactor Company as well as ground service provider company’s capabilities.
7. Coordinates construction/maintenance activity to ensure safety of operations in the airfield.
8. Reports to the appropriate authority for Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP) and (NOTAM) cancellation or revision.
9. Reviews airfield inspection procedures for effectiveness.
10. Report to upper position all abnormal situations related to operations airside and to equipment in his custody.
11. Follows the written instructions set up for his duty.
12. Plans, coordinates and when necessary provides Follow Me Services and Wildlife&FOD Controls.
13. Works in coordination with the other units of the airport operations department in order to have any rising problems solved as fast as possible. Maintains constant contact with ADM.
15. Keeps close coordination with the ATC and Airport Operation Center.
16. Checks the attendance status of the personnel in his shift.
17. Attends anticipated inner service trainings and development programs.
18. Provides correct transfer of information between shifts and detailed recording if incidents and abnormal situations.
||Medina, Saudi Arabia
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Airside Duty Officer (Buraidah, Yanbu, Hail) – Tibah Airports Operation بكل سهولة الان مجانا.