AML/CFT, Assistant Manager – Career Hunters
Ensure that AML/CFT Risks are timely addressed and mitigated and all controls are in place to encounter risks emanating from money laundering and terrorist financing through use of banking channels failing which you are accountable in front of senior management. Ensure adherence to law 106/2013 concerning money laundering and the financing of terrorism and its executive regulations, CBK, bank policies, other International regulatory bodies’ instructions and any other ministerial/local decrees.
1. Ensure updating AML blacklists (OFAC, Bank of England, UN lists, CIA, as well as any local lists provided by committees) available on the banks intranet on a daily basis in the absence of AM/CFT senior managers.
2. Assist Head of AML/CFT in handling any instructions of Asset Freezing, either released through the UN websites, received from law enforcements or issued in the official gazettes, through sending required correspondences and follow up with respective business areas to ensure freezing of assets if available.
3. Ensure that all AML/CFT Policy, Procedures, Board Reports, Guidelines and other documents related to AML/CFT are scanned and available in AML directory.
4. Handle all queries received from the KFIU, and insure responding with the required data and documents in a timely manner.
5. Handle all alerts and reports pertaining to the bank’s AML system, and assist business in closing alerts in a timely manner.
6. Ensure all business areas are submitting the monthly SARs required.
7. Maintain and ensure STR log file is up- to date by registering all reported cases to KFIU.
8. Assess and guide operation unit in investigating any sanction concerns identified though Side Safe Watch system.
9. Assist Head of AML/CFT to earn good audit rating through internal, external and CBK audit and ensure all agreed actions against audit reports observations are put in place within stipulated period.
10. Provide required assistance and guidance to other Divisions/Units on AML/CFT issues.
11. Assist Head of AML/CFT to ensure that AML/CFT monitoring tools and systems are functioning trouble free.
12. Ensure obtaining monthly certificate from all divisions.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة AML/CFT, Assistant Manager – Career Hunters بكل سهولة الان مجانا.