Analytics Manager – Al Futtaim Group
Job Title: Analytics Manager
Reports to: Director – HR
Department: Human Resources, Group Real Estate
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reporting to the Real Estate Director HR, the Analytics Manager is responsible for Managing the monthly, quarter, yearly and ad-hoc reporting requirements of Regional HR teams. The ideal candidate would be process-oriented, possess excellent understanding of numbers, pay close attention to detail, possess a well-rounded business knowledge and have strong analytical thinking skills. They should be able to translate business needs into actionable KPIs and deliver the regular reporting through automated tools.
The overall purpose of this role is to develop a Management Information System (MIS) for HR and maintain accurate data to support data driven decision-making and better visibility. The main areas of focus are the accuracy of data supplied to various stakeholders/-internal /external verbally or through written methods such as reporting & presentations.
• Responsible for timely and accurate delivery of regular reporting to different business functions using Tableau. This includes development of new dashboards, continuous improvement of the reports with innovative touch and implementation of latest reporting trends.
• He /She will be responsible for the maintenance of existing reports on monthly basis.
• Responsible for performing detailed data analysis to answer complex business problems.
• Use & translate data within specific function and processes, with a clear focus on performance trends and operational information.
• This requires a strong ability of understanding business operations and processes, analyzing gaps, understanding stakeholders’ information needs and then applying data analysis techniques to generate insights that convert the potential value of data into real, tangible business value.
• In order to derive business efficiency, the role will be responsible for business process redesign, documentation, automation and the continuous improvement.
• Responsible for establishing a good relationship with the group HRIS team and internal AFGRE functions to ensure an effective delivery of any projects and systems.
Human Resource Division Support
• Produce specific reports that reflects compliance with current Human Resources policies and guidelines.
• Lead & manage improvement projects and identify opportunities for improving AFGRE internal Human Resources processes through information systems changes.
• Assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
• Develops and conducts informal training/orientation sessions regarding newly developed reports and obtain feedback from stakeholders.
• Resolves complex technical problems.
• Responsible for supporting the annual manpower budgeting process through preparation of data analysis and forecasting, including ongoing monitoring of the manpower spend against the budget.
• Troubleshoots, analyzes, detects, identifies and corrects technical problems and deficiencies.
• Participates in the development of, and advises management on, information technology strategy and technology deployment.
• Develops designs, builds, tests, implements, maintains and enhances HRIS tables, codes, and security.
• Develops information systems involving integration of multiple platforms, vendor products and technologies.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Analytics Manager – Al Futtaim Group بكل سهولة الان مجانا.