Anesthesia Technician – Dallah Hospital
To manage patients for whom he / she is responsible to the highest attainable standards to care within the resources of Dallah Hospital by providing skilled assistance to the anesthetists in the anesthetic room and operating room, Emergency Room, ICU and Recovery Room.
• Assists the anesthetists in the care of patients in the specified areas or elsewhere if necessary, in the administration of general anesthesia by inhalation or IV, monitoring vital signs and other significant data.
• In an emergency, at the discretion of the anesthetist, may be left in charge of an anaesthetized patients for short periods of time.
• Maintains stocks, and keeps the record of anesthetic drugs and agents used, prepares stock item requests and ensures that accurate, appropriate financial records are available for the finance department.
• Ensures that the anesthetic equipment is cleaned, fully maintained, calibrated and in serviceable condition at all times. He should start his work by checking the anesthesia machines & it's efficiency.
• Ensures that resuscitation equipment is clean, fully maintained and in serviceable condition at all times, and acts as a member of the resuscitation team.
• Participates in training and in-service education.
• Accompany the patient from waiting area to operating room then from operating room to recovery room after surgery.
• Report any problem regarding efficiency of equipment’s, monitors, supply of disposables, drugs and fluids.
• Revise all documents for anesthesia before shifting the patient to recovery room.
• During afternoon and night shifts, he should be within OR suite.
• Should be formally dressed throughout his working hours.
• Practice the checklist for safety and efficiency at start of work and at the end of his duty.
• Should endorse his patient to other technicians when his duty will be extended.
• Start and end his working hours by endorsement.
• Assists the anesthesiologist during CPR.
• Documentation of Anesthesia records.
• Performs his on-call duties according to the monthly rota
• Implements appropriate policies and procedures to achieve the Hospital’s goals and objectives in pursuit of Standards of Care, Quality/ Performance Improvement.
• Performs any other duties within his range of his/her professional knowledge and skills as directed by Chief Anesthesia Technician and/or Deputy Head of OR/ICU/Anesthesia.
||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Anesthesia Technician – Dallah Hospital بكل سهولة الان مجانا.