To provide assistance to the Anesthetist in applying anesthetic care for the patient. Participate in a 24 hour service in all anesthetic locations.
1. To check and prepare all equipment, materials and confirm their safety and readiness for usage.
2. To ensure safety of patient and all staff by maintaining a clean, disinfected and tidy environment and reporting any deficiencies immediately.
3. Develop and maintain good professional team work by performing all duties in positive attitude and confidential manner.
4. Maintain equality for all individuals by promoting anti-discriminatory practice; acknowledge individual needs and personal belief.
5. Maintain patient confidentiality, dignity and privacy.
6. Ensure that all incidents are immediately reported to their designated Senior Technician.
7. Maintain security and appropriate storage, condition of drugs.
8. Respond immediately and effectively to any emergency situation including code blue.
9. To request blood products from the blood bank through cortex upon the request of the Anesthesiologist.
10. Apply high level of cleanliness of used or contaminated equipment (laryngoscope blades, mask etc.) prior to be sending to CSSD for processing.
11. Completely performs hemodynamic monitoring as requested by the Anesthesiologist.
12. Anesthesia technician must actively participate on weekly teaching program.
13. Act as Senior technician upon the request of the chairman.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
2 yrs. diploma or 3 yrs. diploma – w/ minimum of 3 yrs/ experience for Saudi National only.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, other|