AP Accountant – I-Expatriate
We are currently working on behalf of a well-established holding group to secure a 2 Accounts Payable Accountants with preferably previous beverage manufacturing experience.
The AP Accountant will be responsible for:
– Perform day-to-day activities for Accounts Payable ensuring correct entry into accounting systems as well as timely and consistent review of respective aging
– Recording of a large volume of invoices as reviewed, sort, and match accordingly.
Processing weekly payment runs – checks and online transfers.
– Prepares reconciliation of accounts.
– Contact vendors and employees regarding invoice approvals, PO discrepancies, review the On Hold Report weekly.
– Provides information and customer service to external suppliers and internal clients with respect to outstanding invoices, and payment information as required.
– Timely responses to vendors, managers and employees e-mail request for invoice discrepancies and payments.
– Reviews statements and follows up with vendors, if necessary.
– Prepares weekly report bank balances for different accounts to Financial Controller.
– Perform general accounting functions related to monthly closing including journal entries.
– Monitoring and working closely with procurement for clearing all the Suppliers Advances
Other Ad-hoc reports as per the requirement of the reporting manager.
||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
||Accounting and Auditing
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة AP Accountant – I-Expatriate بكل سهولة الان مجانا.