Application Developer – Green Gulf Careers
Responsible for creating, maintaining and implementing the source code that makes up the application or program and designing the prototype application, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team.
• Produce fully functional software applications
• Translate software requirements into workable programming code and maintain and develop programs for use in business.
• Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
• Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
• Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Perform unit and integration testing before launch and Conduct functional and non-functional testing
• Writing detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators
• Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
• Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
• Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients
• Combining all elements of the program design and testing it
• Conducting testing and installing the program into production
• Breaking down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language
• Performs and/or lead the technical design and development of complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms.
• Must be able to recognize the needs of customers, and create new applications that answer those needs in fast paced environment
• Must be adept in computer languages and have the good technical know-how.
• Expertise within a particular type of application such as databases
• Should have an in-depth knowledge of languages, like XML, HTML, Java, C++ etc.
• Evaluating and increasing the program's effectiveness
• In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
• Need good customer service skills to answer questions and fix issues
• A team player with excellent communication skills
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Able work under pressure and make decisions that move the project forward
• Ensure that expected application performance is achieved
KEY INTERACTIONS & COMMUNICATIONS
• Must be able to clearly communicate ideas to coders, teammates and management including the ability to convey information even to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Government Sector|
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Application Developer – Green Gulf Careers بكل سهولة الان مجانا.