Responsible for writing codes, testing and maintaining applications at Company to ensure meeting the needs of the various division/departments at the company and its Business Units, in addition to providing technical support to the system users regarding applications issues.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Policies & Processes
Implement IT Division policies and follow the set processes in order to achieve the division’s objectives
Application Development Activities
- Develop, modify and maintain applications components (reports, alerts, forms, personalisation and administration etc.) in order to enhance the systems to be aligned with Company requirements.
- Perform coding, benchmark testing, debugging, and job control language, macros, subroutines, and other software system control modules.
- Analyze, design, develop, test, deploy and maintain applications in order to satisfy end users’ needs and meet business requirements.
- Create and maintain applications users’ access with required privileges as per user’s requirements to authorize users according to Company needs.
- Participate in maintaining, controlling and optimizing applications, ensure system availability and maximum running time for Company .
- Provide support and assistance for IT application’s end users as required and solve reported problems in order to allow them to perform their work efficiently.
- Carry out Applications upgrades when new patches or system upgrades are released by the vendor.
- Prepare the required documentations that provide adequate guidelines for using and maintaining applications effectively within Company .
- Monitor applications performance and prepare related performance status reports in order to have efficient control and ensure continuous improvement.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the Direct Manager
- Prepare and submit progress reports that cover application development activities for the Direct Manager, as requested.
- Prepare and submit the required reports and presentations including work related achievements and assigned activities progress to the Direct Manager as per Company guidelines and standards.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|