Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Application Specialist – Automotive IT
ROLE PURPOSE: The Application Specialist position works as part of the application support team, to assist with solution support and development activities.
It provides a dedicated and professional solution knowledge base, together with deployment and domain expertise.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• To manage, consult, teach, troubleshoot, setup and maintain respective domain solutions to agreed service level standards.
• Investigates and develops specifications for system changes to handle workloads and high availability.
• Develops and maintains documentation for Technical solution modifications.
• Liaise with software suppliers and the Change Management team for problem resolution and deployment of system changes.
• Ensure compliance with IT Policies, Security Standards and strengthen internal controls.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|