Architect/Senior Architect – ATKINS
To implement all aspects of the quality management systems and control site supervision activities provision related to the Architectural Works across the project, to deliver quality installations in accordance with the contract documents, relevant international standards and local authorities requirements
– Implement the site supervision quality procedures, and review submission requirements of the project, along with the contractor.
– Review all construction documents and highlight any design and contractual discrepancies with the concerned RE/SHOA.
– Ensure that all statutory authority NOC’s / permits / design approvals are available on site for construction.
– Ensure that the main contractor and nominated contractor(s) coordinate with all concerned authorities departments and ensure that their requirements are adequately and satisfactorily incorporated.
– Extend the maximum possible effort to avoid contractor(s) claims for cost and/or delay.
– Prepare process control sheet for architectural works in conjunction with SHOA during the Enabling Works / Main Contract Works.
– Review and forward any comments on all submittals including contractor design drawings, shop drawings, materials and alternative proposals submitted by contractors.
– Conduct regular (daily) site visits and supervise, certify the installation of architectural services ensuring compliance with the contract documents.
– Review and forward any comments on the contractor’s method statement for installation, execution of the works.
– Review and forward any comments on the contractor’s testing and commissioning plan / procedures / method statements.
– Review and forward any comments on the contractor’s technical submittals.
– Attend site technical coordination meetings to discuss contractor (s) submissions, shop drawings, material submittals and construction related matters
– Review and forward any comments on the Technical Query’s raised by the contractor.
Routine Inspection of the works carried out by the contractor(s) to ascertain that work is executed in accordance with the Contract Documents and accepted practise.
– Inspect the mock-up, permanent works, on-site and off-site materials to be used in the project and organise field and laboratory tests, conducted by others, on construction materials to ascertain their compliance with the specifications and determine the acceptability for use on the project.
– Raise non-conformance notices (NCNs)/reports; site inspections notices (SINs) identify quality deficiencies in conjunction with the RE.
– Review the corrective actions proposed by the contractor, respond / follow ups and close out procedure
– Any potential safety concerns identified at site shall be reported to site SHSEE / RE.
– Review the site progress and assist in the review of the contractor’s interim payment application.
Liaise with the SHOA for the effective implementation of the quality management systems and site supervision provision activities.
– Obtain samples and quotations as required for finalisation of any PS/PC Items.
Witness the testing and commissioning and sign off the relevant documents for acceptance.
Verify the accuracy of the contractor’s “As-Built” drawings reflecting in details the as-built conditions and approve the As-Built drawings.
Review and approve the contractor’s operations & maintenance manuals.
Liaise with the Statutory Authorities and follow up all final inspection and approvals as required.
Carry out the final inspection for certification of final completion and handing over of the works.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Construction and Building
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Architect/Senior Architect – ATKINS بكل سهولة الان مجانا.