• Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation.
• 2D image compositing, finishing and retouching operations on 3D renderings.
• Prepare advanced presentations in various graphic mediums.
• Read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery.
• Establish good working relationships with both internal and external clients and provide a high quality service which meets their needs
• Computer literacy with a strong proficiency in Autodesk 3D Studio Max, V-Ray and Photoshop.
• Proficiency in Nuke, After Effects, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit or In Design is an advantage.
• Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and operate in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; maintain a calm poise during stressful situations.
• Must be detailed oriented, curious and able to make wise decisions despite ambiguity.
• Demonstrates professionalism and respect while being in a creative space
• Can challenge the prevailing assumptions on a visual narrative where warranted, and suggest better approaches.
• Ability to share information openly and proactively.
• Inspire others with your thirst for excellence.
• Accept personal accountability for project deliverables.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|