Action Against Hunger is an international non-governmental organization working in more than 40 countries in the fields of nutrition, food security and livelihoods, water sanitation and hygiene, and care practices. ACF is looking for its program in Jordan for Archivist – Pre auditor
Work place: Amman with possible visit to the mission offices
Monthly Basic Salary Range: 508 JOD
Specific Objectives: Ensure quality preparation of the audits through systematic checks on logistics and finance files to be archived for compliance to Action Against Hunger policies and procedures.
A. Main Objectives
Objective 1 : Proceed to quality control of the logistics and finance files:
– Check that all invoices and their amounts are present as from their reception
– Make sure that the files are complete, finance and logistic wise.
– Prepare a report for the Logistic and/or Finance Head of Department of all missing document and/or inconsistencies.
– Archive the documentation as per the internal archiving procedures.
2nd control : improve the quality of the financial documents:
– Check the nature of the document and its presentation (photocopy, original, pro forma, translation, date, signature, stamp, terms used, accuracy of calculations, etc.);
– Record in the filing report all errors in the wads (bundles);
– Whenever possible, improve the quality of the presentation of wads: translation, date (according to the data base file), addition of a calculation note (ticket), etc.
3rd control : check the codes:
– After the monthly accounting closure check the accounting codes, the project codes and the budget codes;
– Enter the final codification (pen) and proceed to stamping.
– Correct any errors if necessary;
– Immediately inform the finance head of department or deputy finance head of department if the statement of the accounting software differs from that of the invoice.
Objective 2 : File and archive the documents:
– Photocopy all the invoices;
– File the originals according to budget (contract) and budget line;
– Check that all the invoices are present for each budget line and each contract;
– File the photocopies of invoices according to the books (cash and bank) of each work base.
– Reclassify the invoices according to their new budget lines if necessary, particularly when they have been used in various operations (redistribution of the initial budget lines);
– If requested by the finance head of department/deputy finance head of department, look for the original invoices or photocopies, and then reclassify them correctly.
– Ensure compliance of all logistics and finance files with logistics and finance procedures before filing and archiving
Objective 3 : Participate in preparing audits:
– Perform pre-audit and provide the Head of departments with a report.
– At the end of the donor contract or regularly, prepare the files to be sent to headquarters or kept on the mission (final checking of invoices and their presence, complete the risk file if necessary);
– Finalize the dispatch of files by adding labels and adequate packaging.
– Check compliance of all logistics and finance files with logistics and finance procedures
Objective 4: Fulfill general responsibilities and contribute to broader Action Against Hunger Jordan operational quality and consistency
– Commit and comply with the organization gender, age and diversity principles & policies Promote gender age and diversity principles through their daily activities
– Ensure compliance with the mission rules and regulations
Objective 5: Gender related responsibilities
– Commit and comply with the organization gender, age and diversity principles & policies (reference in the PE: working with people, communication)
– Promote gender age and diversity principles through their daily activities
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,000|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|