Area Admin and HR Assistant – Mafraq – ACTED
1. Attendance sheets:
• Monitoring attendance sheets of staff on daily basis.
• At the end of each month, all attendance sheets should be checked and approved by line managers.
• At the end of every month, the HR Assistant is responsible to all bases attendance sheets and leaves attached.
• making sure HR has always enough copies of Leave request form as hard copies.
• making sure all leaves are complete, signed, and checked with attendance sheets. (Leaves should be submitted to HR department 48 hours prior to the date of the leave requested)
• updating leaves FU table (adding 1.75 on the 1st day of every month to all staff).
• adding the number of day’s staff takes on weekly basis on the table.
• add the TOIL calculated to the staff leave balance every month.
• send the updated leaves’ table to all managers at the beginning of each month .
• update the leave FU for the managers every two weeks, and share it with the teams.
3. TOIL and Overtime:
• Making sure HR has always enough copies of TOIL and OT forms as hard copies.
• Making sure all documents of TOIL and OT are filled correctly and signed.
• Calculate all OT and TOIL on the 16th of every month
4. Preparing new staff:
Whenever Acted has a new staff on duty, the HR Assistant is responsible to:
• Let him read and sign his contract, and explain any question about it.
• make an attendance sheet for him, highlighting the starting date on it.
• Issue him/her Acted ID, and health Insurance card (plus medical form and health insurance booklet). (If not ready yet, should follow up to get them ASAP).
• Provide stationary pack for newly arrived staff.
• Give him/her an induction about Acted in general, and about HR procedures in particular.
• Introduce him/her to all Acted staff and managers.
5. Updating all records:
• Making sure the staff list is up to date (English and Arabic VERSION), full name, Acted phone number, national number, residency place, Joining date).
• Making sure contact list is up to date and advertise it to the board.
• Making sure the leaves’ table, health insurance FU table, Warning FU table are all up to date. (Including all the new staff names).
• Printing the interview records and Cv's to prepare it for the interview.
• Call the candidates to set the interviews appointment.
• Shared the interviews schedule with the HR Officer and with the line Manager.
• Inform the nominated candidates with the joining date and asking him to collect all the required documents.
• Sending or calling to inform them by the interview result (apologize by phone or sending regret letter).
1. Office Management:
• Handle phone system calls, fax machine and printing machine.
• Directories / Contact list Update & Follow up
• Receive, register and dispatch official letters (IN/OUT)
• Translate Letters Arabic-English-Arabic as requested by Coordination/Administration
• Keep register for acted for references.
• Filing as requested
• Print and scan of documents
• Prepare Notes/Agenda/Planning schedules
• Arrangement of meetings (Meeting room/ensuring participants are on time/providing stationeries for the meeting if needed…)
• Maintain stationary Stock, ensure evening reception is preparing inventory regularly (every Thursday)
• Distribute stationeries to departments.
• Provide stationary pack for newly arrived staff
• Prepare request / Purchase of stationeries whenever needed.
||Human Resources and Recruitment
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Area Admin and HR Assistant – Mafraq – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.