Area Finance Officer – Zaatari Camp – ACTED
Under the supervision of the Area Coordination (line manager) and the Country Finance Manager (department manager), the Finance Officer is in charge of Zaatari base’s accountancy and of the financial follow-up of projects that ACTED is implementing in the area. He / She (hereafter referred to as he) ensures the respect of existing financial procedures and the sending of all accounting documents to Country Office on a monthly basis; ensures the correct implementation and update of all financial indicators of ACTED’s projects; supports the country office to have a clear vision of the area’s financial situation by providing accurate and timely information and updating all financial tools.
• Responsible for the area accountancy and its accuracy;
• Ensures all financial and accountancy procedures are implemented and respected at area level;
• Review and update the Budget Follow-Up (BFU) every month, highlighting any potential over or underspend, raising alarms and making relevant recommendations with programs and area coordination to ensure accurate forecast and spending;
• Updating the Bill of Quantities (BoQ) with programs and area coordination, to ensure that it reflects to the BFU and that there is coherence between both the financial and program status.
• Ensures that all resources of his area are allocated on the correct project;
• Monitors the running cost of his area and highlights any unusual expenditure;
• Ensures that all resources are allocated and use as per donor requirements. This includes ensuring non allocated resources are not used on any project, unless a written approval is given by the CFM;
• Responsible for updating the allocation tables for staff and support costs on a monthly basis, making a forecast with programs and area coordination, to ensure that there will be no overspend;
• Weekly and monthly update of the contract follow up (CFU) and debt follow up (DFU – monthly only).
• Ensures adherence to all Finance procedures and supports successful FLAT management at the area level;
• Accountable for the accuracy and compliance of procurement documentation;
• Ensures that all resources at area level are allocated on the correct project within the relevant time frame;
• Checks the coherence of the cashbook, saga and cash balance before closing the accountancy for each week and the end of each month;
• Ensuring that all documentation (programatic, procurement or otherwise) is as per policy and in accordance with external donor regulations, before preparing any financial payments;
• Is accountable for the monthly bank and cash reconciliations;
• Is responsible for ensuring that accurate documentation is prepared before making any payments, this includes checking the contract documents before signing the contracts and / or paying any invoices.
• In consultation with coordination and HR recruit, interview and select staff with appropriate skills for the department activities, as per the base recruitment guidelines;
• Manage department staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization;
• Ensure that all department personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization in conjunction with HR;
• Develop the knowledge of the finance team both technically and by facilitating a reflective learning environment;
• Maintain open dialogue with all team members, and treat all staff in a respectful way.
• Completes all cash forecast and cash request procedures in coordination with logistics, programs and area coordination in the base, and reports to the Country Office;
• Financial reporting;
• Ensure compliance with ACTED standard guidelines
• Other tasks as requested by line manager.
||Accounting and Auditing
||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit
التقدم للوظيفة الان
أنشئ سيرتك الذاتية الآن و تواصل على الفور مع أكبر و أفضل الشركات اون لاين. إنشائك لسيرة ذاتية على موقع المازن.كوم هي الوسيلة الأكثر فعالية للحصول على الوظيفة Area Finance Officer – Zaatari Camp – ACTED بكل سهولة الان مجانا.