the supervision of the Field Coordinator And Country logistic Manager , the Logistic Assistant, is in charge of warehouse management, fleet management, all procurement's follow up, documentation, filing.
The Logistic assistant (Purchaser) is in charge of all procurements for ACTED in Jordan and his key responsibilities listed but notlimited below:
– To receive Order form – cross check the items and ensure the OF filled with clear descriptions, delivery timeline, deliverylocation as well as the budget has validated by Finance;
– To ensure to respect ACTED procurement procedures foreach purchase
– To find and Prepare the list of successful suppliersin both Capital Office and Area offices;
– To ensure fair and transparent selection of suppliersin each procurement;
– To prepare procurement memo, contracts, purchaseorders based on fair and transparent negotiation with suppliers/contractors;
and implement all this procedures on the DatabaseTo follow with program managers on weekly basis OFFU ( Order for follow up ).
2. Stock/Warehouse Management:
Supervise theLogistics assistant and stock-keeper to:
– Ensure all commodities and goods are well
organized in the stock by project/program
– Ensure all commodities and goods have stock
cards and registered in “Stock Situation Report”;
– Ensure all commodities for stock commodities
IN/OUT have “Stock Request” form, “Waybill or Reception Voucher” and properly
recorded in “Stock Cards” and “Stock Situation Report”;
– Ensure the tidiness and well protection of
goods/commodities in stock and monthly stock inspection form is filled in by
(non-logistic member) regularly;
– Ensure the safety and security of
stock/Warehouse and ACTED commodities/goods within stock; – check the fire
extinguishers are in working condition in stock, control the entrance and exit
door locks etc.)
3. Asset management:
Asset follow up
other property follow up
4. Delivery Follow up
– To ensure all procurement has been followed by delivery follow up (waybills,reception vouchers and packing list).
– To follow with field to send the signed waybill, reception vouchers and packinglist after delivery IMMEDIATELY.
– To attach and file each delivery forms (waybill, reception voucher and packinglist) with each relevant purchase documents in designated folder.
-To ensure the received quantity in the waybill(s) corresponds with the purchase documents and Order Form (OF).
5.Fleet and Fuel Management:
1 To ensure properutilization, maintenance and follow up of the ACTED fleet, as per ACTED procedures;
2 To control and manage the cost of the fleet
(fuel, maintenance and repairs);
3) Ensur that the fleet database is updated and accurate;
4) Provide monthly reports and analysis to Capital Office and Field Coordination;
5) Regularlyreview and cross check fleet movements against the fleet database;
6) Ensurea monthly roster is prepared for all fleet staff and monitor overtime;
7) Ensure that regular vehicle maintenance is undertaken with the rental company.
8) Accountable for the overall compliance with the
fleet management procedures;
9) Vehicle request and allocation standard
operating procedures (SOPs)
10) Vehicle use and safety procedures (first aid,
11) Supervision of fleet team; Set up system,
implement documents and procedures & develop forms when necessary.
6.Telecommunication and Information Technology Support
– Ensure that telecommunication and information management arefunctional;
– Report to country office needs and requirements of thebase.
– To participate the weekly security meetings at camplevel.
– To issue the daily or weekly permits from the SRAD.
– To follow the security issues on the roads and insidethe camp.
-Responsible for complying with all the reporting
requirements within the various sub departments to the Filed coordination andcountry management teams; including but not limited to the monthly stockreport, the monthly fuel and fleet report, etc.
– Create separate binders for each reporting documents and file them after final confirmation of capital logistic;
|Job Location:||Zarqa, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|