Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Lead successful implementation, planning, monitoring, and reporting of all Coptic Orphans programs according to agreed-upon budgets, policies, and plans.
2. Ensure timely and effective implementation of activities while adhering to established policies. Report issues, concerns, and successes to Program Manager/director and other departments.
3. Supervise and support Field Coordinators in carrying out and implementing all programs, through coaching, discussions, and field visits to ensure effective team performance.
4. Ensure team's professional development, provide team members with technical support, and keep team motivated and knowledgeable.
5. Set, implement, and track budgets for training, activities, housing, and medical care to ensure proper budget allocation and efficient use of resources.
6. Oversee effective financial management of all programs in the area, including monitoring of funds allocated to Volunteer Representatives on a quarterly basis.
7. Set plans for further growth of the area and ensure plans' timely implementation, documenting progress through weekly updates and other reports.
8. Maintain open and effective communication channels with Cairo office through attending monthly and other periodic office meetings and as necessary.
9. Make periodic field visits and track new cases, continuously assessing needs in the area.
10. Plan program logistics and arrange accommodations for foreign volunteers for smooth implementation of Serve to Learn program.
11. Manage and monitor loans made to mothers in the B'edeya program, ensuring optimal use of resources.
12. Conduct and manage the quarterly training for volunteers, ensuring they have the common understanding of Coptic Orphans values, directions, and policies.
13. Perform related tasks and projects necessary for programs' success.
Supervise and manage 2-5 Field Coordinators.
Participate in annual program budgeting decisions in the assigned area, and approve spending according to the area's mandated budget.
Extent of Public Contact (within and outside the organization):
Extensive daily contact and communication with other APMs, Field Coordinators, Volunteer Representatives, Program Manager, Cairo office and Washington, DC headquarters, as well as program beneficiaries, church hierarchy, and other program stakeholders.
Physical Demands (walking, lifting, carrying, etc.):
Typical field environment including walking, sitting, typing, using public transportation and driving; occasional lifting of boxes and luggage during travel.
Working Conditions and Environment:
Frequent travel within the assigned region, and some travel to different regions of Egypt. Travel may reach up to 70% of the time.
Must be able to work on the weekend and/or evenings as necessary.
|Job Role:||Community Services|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|