Asset Tagging Supervisor required for Regency Group Holding, Doha Qatar! The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
• Plans, coordinates and promotes wide fixed inventory process.
• Coordinates, updates and maintains the fixed assets tracking system for all properties fixed assets.
• Ensures that all fixed assets are properly tagged and recorded in the fixed asset tracking system.
• Conducts fixed asset inventories as needed.
• Coordinates and records transfers and disposal of fixed assets.
• Develops fixed assets reports, including inventory reports.
• Assists in the reconciliation of the fixed assets tracking database with related fixed assets general ledger, and coordinates any variances with relevant fixed assets accounting staff.
• Assist with the development of written processes and procedures for identifying, tracking, transferring, reporting and disposing of fixed assets.
• Assists in training of staff in relation to fixed asset systems, processes and procedures.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|