Assistant Director – Retail Design & Delivery
Responsible for the design, delivery and execution of all retail development strategy as per the company’s mission and vision for business development and opportunity investment
Management and execution of the retail design, development and delivery of all retails projects:
• Manage and lead the execution of the retail development strategy as per the company’s mission and vision for business development and opportunity investment
• Review the retail product line and develop products that maximize revenue and creditability for in conjunction with strategic land, development and business plans.
• Manage assigned retail development projects and optimise business parameters without compromising design ideas
• Review the market place and able to convert conceptual ideas into successful commercial assets
• Present development projects to Design Review for final decisions for positioning of the project in terms of design, quality, price, market profile and commercial structure.
• Prepare Terms of Reference documents for appointment of consultants.
• Study concept outlines, develop and seek inputs from relevant sources internally and externally to expand the concept outlines into more detailed plans for risk assessment, project budget, cost benefit analysis, legal and design requirements
• Establish a planning framework for each project to ensure the initial groundwork and other details are in place for master plans to be completed as per schedule
• Manage project co-ordinated project master schedule, project design brief
• Feasibility studies for alteration and expansion of retail developments with asset managers, consultants and contractors and provide cost/time estimates.
Retail Delivery & Leasing:
• Establishing and implementing the leasing and retail delivery strategy throughout the Project
• Manage design as per the lease plan, gain cooperation across the regional tenancy team, leasing, project development & construction.
• Manage and monitor delivery of design of tenant fit-outs. Ensure that the presentation and functional quality of all units is of the highest possible design & built standard and in line with the project’s design criteria & precinct design guidelines.
• Oversee the on-site tenants fit-out/services and co-ordination working with corporate tenant coordinators, contractors, and city building departments to complete tenant on schedule and according to approved plans in order to expedite rent commencement dates
• Review & Approval of all work permits/ work orders/ procurements for the mall for both in-house and external contractors’ work
• Managing the retail design and delivery process between the client tenant and contractors
• Evaluation and approval of the tenant submissions and drawings.
• Set up Tenants Fit-out Criteria procedures, tenant co-ordination manual and design control documents.
• Direct and monitor issues related to internal design & tenants fit-out to ensure that they are in compliance with Mall requirements & policies.
• Develop relationships with retailers, designers & suppliers and negotiate deliverables & timeframes with contractors & shop fitters. Manage all negotiations in line with legal conventions and requirements.
• Timely delivery of retail and F&B units with direct project portfolio
• Knowledge of retail business and the industry which is current and relevant.
• Regular Analysis of sales information outlining trends, opportunities and risks.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Engineering; Construction; Retail/Wholesale|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|